Wet Downdraft Booths
The DualDraw Wet Downdraft Booth uses water as its filtration to capture airborne dust. The “TB” booth style is used for maximum containment of particulate – the design comes standard with the patented DualDraw perforated downdraft work surface, (2) fixed sides, the vented back stop, and an overhead top with a light. The “TB” enclosure is typically used by customers that have standard part sizes that do not vary. This style of wet collector is also useful for processes that require extra visibility, such as an inspection process, where the overhead light is used.
The water filtration used in the downdraft booth is typically used to address applications where combustible metal dust is generated – such as grinding, sanding, or deburring materials such as aluminum, titanium or magnesium. The DualDraw design follows NFPA 484 guidelines and is the only wet downdraft design in the market tested for particle capture efficiency. Contact us today for a copy of this report – we would welcome the opportunity to discuss.
Equipment is covered by a multi-year warranty and built to last. 100% constructed of heavy-duty 304 stainless steel, this solution will work for you upon start-up and for many years beyond. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you on your requirement – contact us today to discuss.
|MODEL||STANDARD AIRFLOW||APPROXIMATE SIZE||WORK SURFACE|
|TB1826-WC||1600 CFM||42”D X 34”W X 81”H||18”D X 26”W|
|TB3036-WC||3000 CFM||54”D X 48”W X 92”H||30”D X 36”W|
|TB3048-WC||4000 CFM||60”D X 60”W X 92”H||30”D X 48”W|
|TB3060-WC||5000 CFM||60”D X 72”W X 92”H||30”D X 60”W|
|TB3072-WC||6000 CFM||60”D X 84”W X 92”H||30”D X 72”W|
|TB3096-WC||8000 CFM||60”D X 108”W X 92”H||30”D X 96”W|
Configuration Options and Accessories:
- The wet collector’s stainless steel work surface consists of removable 16 GA C-Channel grates, reinforced for strength. Average table capacity is 500 to 1000 lbs., can be increased if required.
- Standard components of the wet collector include photohelic pressure gauge to monitor pressure across the impeller, auto-water refill functionality that will feed water to unit on demand, hi/low water audible and visual alarm, fork pockets for easy movement.
- Standard electrical options are 230/460V three phase. 115V/230V Single phase available if needed, please inquire.
- Wet collectors and wet scrubbers ship complete with sludge rake for material removal. Optional sump vacuum available, please inquire for pricing.
- Standard options and accessories for industrial scrubbers include, but are not limited to, the following: heavy-duty caster wheels (adds approx.. 4” to height), soft top non-marring work surface, light kit, variable frequency drive (VFD), heavy-duty work surface, custom powder coat epoxy paint finish.