Self Contained Downdraft Booths Using DualDraw ® Airflow Technology
DualDraw Downdraft Booths are an air filtration solution designed for protection of you and your operators through the maximum containment of airborne particles. Critically, downdraft booths also eliminate cross-contamination of plant equipment and processes. Our down draft booth models incorporate the patented DualDraw airflow design of the perforated surface and vented backstop with a flexible panel filter system configured to the operator application.
The downdraft booth design offers one of our most protective approaches to dust and fume control, making them a solid choice when dealing with particularly hazardous applications. For example, spray painting should always be performed in a well ventilated area. When used as a downdraft paint booth, these self-contained solutions using activated carbon filtration protect operators and other workers in a facility from the risks of respiratory conditions as a result of inhaling paint fume.
The DualDraw approach to quality and performance of downdraft booths is unique in the marketplace. We guarantee your satisfaction no matter what filtration systems you need. Contact DualDraw today.
|MODEL||STANDARD AIRFLOW||APPROXIMATE SIZE||WORK SURFACE|
|TB3036||2000 CFM||30”D X 38”W X 80”H||28.5”D X 36”W|
|TB3048||2500 CFM||30”D X 50”W X 80”H||28.5”D X 48”W|
|TB3060||2500 CFM||30”D X 62”W X 80”H||28.5”D X 60”W|
|TB3060A||4000 CFM||30”D X 80”W X 80”H||28.5”D X 60”W|
|TB3072||2500 CFM||30”D X 74”W X 80”H||28.5”D X 72”W|
|TB3072A||4500 CFM||30”D X 78”W X 80”H||28.5”D X 72”W|
|TB3096||5000 CFM||30”D X 98”W X 80”H||28.5”D X 96”W|
Configuration Options and Accessories:
- Standard depth of the downdraft booth is 30”. Can be increased in 5” increments, please specify.
- Standard build material is electro-galvanized steel with a galaxy sparkle finish. Units also available in stainless or aluminum. Work surface consists of 16 GA C-Channel grates, reinforced for strength. Average fume extraction table capacity is 500 to 1000 lbs, can be increased if required.
- Standard components of each downdraft booth include pressure gauge to monitor filter cleanliness, NEMA 12/4X thermally protected manual motor starter, 110 duplex (upon request), and easy access clean-out tray.
- Standard electrical options for the booth are 115/230V single phase or 230/460V three phase.
- Fan, motor, and filtration sub-systems are located under the work surface inside the body of the downdraft booth. Alternatively, an ADA compliant sit-down front is available for sitting operators; sub-systems are attached to the rear or side of the unit. Adds approximately 24” to length or depth to the downdraft booth. This style of downdraft booth is also a good option for hot-work applications generating sparks or intense heat.
- Standard filter configurations include but are not limited to the following: pleated filter package, HEPA filter package, cartridge filter package, fume capture package, or water filtration.
- Standard options and accessories for downdraft booths include, but are not limited to, the following: heavy-duty caster wheels, soft top non-marring work surface, light kit, variable frequency drive (VFD), heavy-duty work surface, custom powder coat epoxy paint finish.