DualDraw was founded to help people breathe easier.
A Few DualDraw Benefits:
- Each customer application is slightly different and therefore equipment is configured-to-order to ensure effectiveness
- Design architecture uses industrial hygiene best practices to provide the most efficient capture of dust and fumes
- Safely protects operator breathing zones
- Addresses cross contamination of adjacent processes and or equipment
- Patented symmetrical airflow design for optimal air flow performance
- Known in the industry for unique and effective design of downdraft tables and downdraft booths
- Self-contained solutions; no affect on customer HVAC systems
- Helps meet OSHA 1910:1000, NFPA 484, NFPA 654, NFPA 664, 41 CFR 102-192, CDC, GSA and other governmental standards
- Experienced management team with focus on customer service
- Increases worker productivity and reduces absenteeism
- Configurable and modular design – will build your equipment to your requirement
We Have Two Business Units – Industrial and Mail Screening
Our industrial dust and fume collection products utilize the DualDraw patented symmetrical airflow design that provides customers with enhanced safety and hazard elimination. This is our primary business unit and where we serve the majority of our customers. Our industrial products help our customers meet tough OSHA and NFPA standards. Solutions are configured to eliminate hazards based on the customer process performed. Typically our industrial equipment is used in manufacturing environments although we also have specialized products for laboratories, class rooms, office space and and private residences. Most solutions are self-contained, do not require outdoor venting, and exhaust clean filtered air. DualDraw industrial products help protect operators and eliminate the following types of hazards from the work place:
- Dust – deburr, sanding, cutting, brushing, scuffing, deflashing
- Combustible Dust – from the applications identified above however the material is considered combustible (ie aluminum or any material with a Kst value…)
- Smoke – mig or tig welding operations, plasma cutting, laser cutting, robotic weld cells
- Fumes – gluing using adhesives, painting, coating, touch-up….capture chemicals
- Chemicals – as a result of mixing that takes place oftentimes in a laboratory environment
- Allergens & Molds – spore control in a musty environment
Our Mail Screening product line employs the same patented symmetrical airflow design however are specifically equipped to protect against and detect the presence of chemical, biological, and explosive threats. Please visit www.DualDrawHomeland.com for a complete overview on these products. These downdraft tables and booths are designed to be placed inside offices, mailrooms, entry screening checkpoints, and other secure areas. They are professionally finished and are equipped with a caster wheel system for ease of movement. Our Mail Screening products provide safety to workers through protection and detection of some of the following:
- Biohazards – protects operator breathing zones from biological spores such as Anthrax and Ricin that have been placed in envelopes or packages. Systems will alert operators with a first tier alert when a biological agent is present.
- Chemicals – detects a wide range of Chemical Warfare Agents (CWA’s) and Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TIC’s) while protecting operator breathing zones.
- Explosives – detects a wide range of explosives using trace detection technology integrated into the DualDraw downdraft system.
The AirCHX product line both protects workers and detects the presence of potentially harmful substances. In our increasingly dangerous workplace environments, these products provide a three-in-one solution that many government and security officials demand or are required to have in place.
Click below for specific information on the following: