Downdraft Tables with Self-Cleaning Filters
The rugged and heavy-duty industrial Downdraft Table with Self-Cleaning Filters combines the unique functionality of the BG Series with a vertically-aligned self-cleaning cartridge filter system. This solution provides users with a downdraft table designed for extended use with long-lasting filter life. The self-cleaning BG Series combines downdraft with backdraft – a DualDraw signature feature.
The modular filtration system is attached to the back of the industrial downdraft table. This allows versatility in filter configuration depending on the application. An application such as plasma cutting may require more filter media whereas a grinding application less media. We are able to flex design your sanding downdraft table or industrial downdraft table based on your needs, an important aspect to keep in mind when working with DualDraw on your solution.
With the filter module attached to the back of the sanding downdraft table, the design is ADA compliant and provides maximum knee-room for sitting operators. Its placement also significantly decreases risk of sparks or embers from hot work applications causing an unwanted fire hazard in the filter media.
This type of industrial downdraft table is most valuable for multi-hour heavy-duty daily use. It can easily be equipped with an optional variable frequency drive to increase or decrease flow based on the needs of the particular application.
Filter cleaning is operator initiated using a manual push-button pulse. This forces air through the cartridge filtration and cleans filters of debris. Auto-cleaning systems are also available. Sanding downdraft table units are easily cleaned out from by emptying the large capacity dust tray accessed from the rear. No tools are required.
Each self-cleaning industrial downdraft table comes with our industry-leading multi-year warranty. Some additional details and sizes are listed in the below table and footnotes.
|MODEL||AIRFLOW||APPROXIMATE SIZE||WORK SURFACE|
|BG3048-SC||2800 CFM||56”D X 52”W X 60”H||30”D X 48”W|
|BG3060-SC||3700 CFM||56”D X 64”W X 60”H||30”D X 60”W|
|BG3072-SC||4400 CFM||56”D X 76”W X 60”H||30”D X 72”W|
|BG3096-SC||5500 CFM||56”D X 100”W X 60”H||30”D X 96”W|
Configuration Options and Accessories:
- Standard build material is electro-galvanized steel with a galaxy sparkle finish. Units also available in stainless or aluminum.
- Work surface consists of 16 GA C-Channel grates, reinforced for strength. Average table capacity is 750-1000 lbs, can be strengthened if required.
- Depth can be increased in 5″ increments up to 50″ as standard.
- Standard components include pressure gauge to monitor filter cleanliness, NEMA 12/4X thermally protected manual motor starter, manual push button pulse.
- Unit comes standard 240V/480V three phase. Electrical connection required. Single phase 115V/230V may be available if required, please inquire.
- Standard filter configurations include a spark arrestor (if hot work is being performed), MERV 10 or MERV 15 Cartridge filters. HEPA after filter available if required.
- Standard accessories include but are not limited to: soft top non-marring work surface, variable frequency drive (VFD), heavy-duty work surface, filter capacity alarm, epoxy powder coat paint (for other color options, check out our downdraft equipment color options)