TFI Series: Security Inspection Workstations
Protect workers who perform dangerous inspection activities
Security Inspection Workstations are designed to protect the breathing zones of operators from airborne particulate or powders while screening suspicious items while stationed at a check point. This is accomplished using a patented
downdraft technology that maintains constant protective airflow around the operator and creates a safe area to perform screening activities. The air handling process draws air downward and backward away from the operator’s breathing zone, through thousands of perforations in the work surface and vented back stop, and finally, prior to exhausting, through a powerful filtration system that captures particles smaller than the size of an Anthrax spore. HEPA filtration inside the cabinet is 99.97% efficient to a 0.3 micron and captures pathogens that could potentially be released into the environment and cause work disruptions, cross contamination, or potential lethal health effects. Platforms are available in a variety of sizes based on customer need and all units are independently certified for filter integrity prior to shipment.
DualDraw also works directly with customers to customize solutions based on requirements.
- Ideal for inspection checkpoints in airports, courts, banks,
- police departments and other sensitive locations.
- Reduces risk of exposure to harmful biohazards, allergens
- and fumes.
- Self-contained filtration unit draws contaminated air away
- from employee breathing zones.
- Patented DualDraw® airflow technology maximizes
- contaminant capture area.
- Flat working surface provides an effective
- inspection platform.
- Perforated grates are removable for easy cleanout.
- Increases employee safety in the workplace.
- Helps meet or exceed OSHA standards.
- Operates at a comfortable noise level.
- Equipped with certified HEPA filters, capturing particulates
- down to a 0.3 micron level.
- Pressure gage with red LED light indicates when
- filters need to be changed.
- Assembled with caster wheels for easy movement.
- Various sizes are available, and units can be customized
- based on need.
- Ships completely assembled.
- Competitively priced—a worthy investment in safety.
Specifications for 46″ Security Inspection Table
- Cabinet: 12- and 16-gauge uni-body construction
- Finish: Stainless steel grates. Powder painted
- body with multiple colors available.
- Pre-Filter: 24″ x 24″ x 4″ high efficiency pleated filter
- HEPA Filter: 24″ x 24″ x 4″ pleated hospital grade
- HEPA filter, 99.97% efficient to 0.3 microns
- Motor: Single phase 115/230V T.E.F.C. or
- three-phase 208/230/460V
- Air Volume: 1,200-3,000 SCFM nominal air
- Air Velocity: 120-200 FPM
- Electrical: All included
- Work Surface: Perforated removable grates
- Table Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Unit Weight: 200 lbs.
- Pressure Gage: Indicates when filters need to be changed
- Stainless steel body
- Carbon filters for fume removal
- Non-scratch surface
- Removable clean-out pans
- Door-to-door delivery service
- Training modules
- One-year supply of replacement filters