Stand-Alone Filtration System: Wall, Ceiling, Floor Mount
The DualDraw Stand-Alone Industrial Dust Filtration System (SAF Series) is a self-contained filter and fan system that provides robust cleaning of hazardous air. The Wall, Ceiling, and Floor mount style is highly versatile and can be placed just about anywhere inside a facility. Units can also be upgraded to allow for outdoor placement if required. Caster wheels are an option to enhance portability.
Standard units are configured based on the application and user requirements. Airflow selection will depend on how many air changes are required per hour. This can be determined through a quick analysis of your particular hazard or environment. Filter options include HEPA, activated carbon, cartridge, or pleated. Hazards captured may include toxic fumes or dust, droplets that may contain spores, bacteria, virus, and other allergens.
Units come in the standard sizes listed below. Each of our Stand-Alone Industrial Dust Filtration Systems come with a multi-year warranty and incorporate DualDraw’s patented airflow design.
|MODEL||STANDARD AIRFLOW||APPROXIMATE SIZE|
|SAF500-CM||500 CFM||26”D X 48”W X 26”H|
|SAF1000-CM||1000 CFM||26”D X 48”W X 26”H|
|SAF2000-CM||2000 CFM||26”D X 48”W X 26”H|
Configuration Options and Accessories:
- Standard depth of the DualDraw downdraft table is 30”. Can be increased in 5” increments, please specify.
- Standard build material is 16 GA galvanized steel. Units also available in stainless or aluminum.
- Standard components of each SAF includes pressure gauge to monitor filter cleanliness, NEMA 12/4X thermally protected manual motor starter, easy access clean-out tray.
- Standard electrical options are 115/230V single phase or 230/460V three phase.
- Standard filter configurations include but are not limited to the following: pleated filter package, HEPA filter package, cartridge filter package, fume capture package, or water filtration.
- Standard options and accessories include, but are not limited to, the following: heavy-duty caster wheels, variable frequency drive (VFD), custom powder coat epoxy paint finish.