Portable Downdraft Workstations
The Portable Downdraft Table (PT Series) is DualDraw’s most popular downdraft style. The PT2032A is the signature model in the series – this workhorse is a compact air filtration solution that has been designed to immediately have a positive impact on your indoor air quality issues.
The standard PT2032A build has a 1 HP motor and can be plugged directly into a standard 115V wall outlet. Heavy-duty caster wheels allow the unit to be easily placed where most needed and then quickly re-located or stored if desired. Its distinctive epoxy powder coat painted finish make this an attractive piece of equipment that can highlight any production line.
Typical airflow on our PT2032A is 2000 CFM; excellent metrics for capturing particles from applications with high-speed emissions such as metal grinding or sanding. Lower flow options are also available if required for lower velocity emissions such as fume applications.
This unit comes with a variety of available filter configurations – all based on your particular application and what media best suits your specific case. All Portable Downdraft Tables come with our industry-leading multi-year warranty. Some additional specifics are listed in the below table and footnotes.
|MODEL||AIRFLOW||TYPICAL APPLICATION||APPROX. SIZE||WORK SURFACE|
|PT2032A||2000 CFM||Grinding/Sanding||43”D X 32”W X 52”H||20”D X 32”W|
|PT2032-AL||2000 CFM||Combustible Dust||43”D X 32”W X 52”H||20”D X 32”W|
|PT2032||1100 CFM||Smoke/Fume Control||43”D X 32”W X 52”H||20”D X 32”W|
Configuration Options and Accessories:
- Standard build material is electro-galvanized steel with a safety blue, epoxy powder coat paint finish. Other paint colors available for no charge, see http://www.dualdraw.com/help-center/equipment-color-options/ .
- PT2032-AL comes with non-spark package; AMCA Spark Class B fan wheel, non-spark work surface, side wings, back splash.
- Work surface consists of 16 GA C-Channel grates, reinforced for strength. Average table capacity is 250-500 lbs, can be increased if required.
- Standard components include pressure gauge to monitor filter cleanliness, NEMA 12/4X thermally protected manual motor starter, 110 duplex, and easy access clean-out tray.
- Unit comes standard 115/230V single phase with 8’ drop cord and plug.
- Tool crib located under work surface for easy storage of operator tools.
- Standard filter configurations include a spark arrestor (if hot work is being performed), MERV 7 prefilter, and MERV 14 final filter. Activated carbon for fume control and HEPA after filter also options.
- Standard accessories include but are not limited to: soft top non-marring work surface, light kit, variable frequency drive (VFD), and heavy-duty work surface.